Decatur House is a 23-apartment assisted living community located at 176 Main Street in historic Sandwich Village on Cape Cod. We are within walking distance of several attractions including the renowned Dan’l Webster Inn, Sandwich Public Library, two churches, a newsstand, coffee shops, museums, gift shops and art galleries. Decatur House is owned and managed by longtime Sandwich residents Linda and Steve Austin.
To enhance the health and well-being of each resident by providing the highest quality of care and to support and encourage each resident’s independence.
Provide a quality, home-like environment and culture for our residents. Care for our residents as family. Encourage independence among residents. Ensure our residents and staff have a positive environment with opportunities to learn and grow. Foster relationships between residents, their families, and our staff. Provide research-based programs that will engage and enrich the experiences of our residents. Partner with our local community.
- Linda Austin, Executive Director
- Sarah Tribuzio, Marketing and Communications Director
- Kim Aldrich, Wellness Director
- Rachel DeGrenier, Resident Care Manager
- Mikaela Strazzullo, Business Office Manager
- Helene Rogers, Food Service Director
- Jason Furman, Facilities Directory